| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salvador in August is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry with periodic periods of rain. Some 135.9mm (5.4in) of H2O falls during an average of 20 days.
- The skies in Salvador are a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:11 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:41.
- There are approximately 4:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salvador August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Salvador, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Salvador:
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 299.6 kms (186.2 miles) NNW
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) NNW
- Jacobina, Brazil - 294.1 kms (182.8 miles) NW
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 355.3 kms (220.8 miles) NW
- Irece, Brazil - 411.1 kms (255.5 miles) WNW
- Serrinha, Brazil - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) NNW
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 81.6 kms (50.7 miles) N
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 214.2 kms (133.1 miles) WNW
- Lencois, Brazil - 314.8 kms (195.6 miles) W
- Itirucu, Brazil - 160 kms (99.4 miles) WSW
- Ituacu, Brazil - 313.9 kms (195.1 miles) WSW
- Ilheus, Brazil - 207 kms (128.6 miles) SSW
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 333.8 kms (207.4 miles) SW
- Canavieiras, Brazil - 298.3 kms (185.4 miles) S
- Guaratinga, Brazil - 427.9 kms (265.9 miles) SSW