| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salvador in October is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry with rain every now and then. Some 122.2mm (4.8in) of fluid is laid down across on average 14 days.
- In October the skies in Salvador are a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:23 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 4:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60% of daylight hours and cloudy 40% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salvador October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Salvador, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Salvador:
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 299.6 kms (186.2 miles) NNW
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) NNW
- Jacobina, Brazil - 294.1 kms (182.8 miles) NW
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 355.3 kms (220.8 miles) NW
- Irece, Brazil - 411.1 kms (255.5 miles) WNW
- Serrinha, Brazil - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) NNW
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 81.6 kms (50.7 miles) N
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 214.2 kms (133.1 miles) WNW
- Lencois, Brazil - 314.8 kms (195.6 miles) W
- Itirucu, Brazil - 160 kms (99.4 miles) WSW
- Ituacu, Brazil - 313.9 kms (195.1 miles) WSW
- Ilheus, Brazil - 207 kms (128.6 miles) SSW
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 333.8 kms (207.4 miles) SW
- Canavieiras, Brazil - 298.3 kms (185.4 miles) S
- Guaratinga, Brazil - 427.9 kms (265.9 miles) SSW